After I took on my Thirty Before 30 project last year, I have been yearning to force myself to take time to unplug and just do something… something for myself… something for others… just something that will inspire happiness. So, I’m re-creating this project for myself!
Each season I’ll take on a new set of challenges and tasks that are focused on learning something new, doing something for others, connecting, or just overall self-improvement.
This Spring is focused on doing & creating:
1. plant an herb garden
2. cross stitch
3. create a space for family time in the back yard
4. host an intimate cocktail party
5. hand write letters to loved ones
6. make the perfect lasagna from scratch
7. create an inspiration wall
8. donate anything I haven’t worn in a year
9. take a picnic at the arboretum
10. make jewelry for a friend
11. create a floral arrangement from scratch
12. make homemade candy
13. host a girl-only poker night
14. create a book of max’s first year
15. take a cooking class
16. beautify our home office
Wish me luck!! And… be inspired.